To make a difference in our society we have to make a difference in one life at a time.
We partner with organizations, supporting them in ways they can’t on their own. We involve professional women in career paths as young women are discovering their potential interests. We show them career options, education options, and give them the confidence to pursue independent living.
As we help young women become independent and self-sustaining, we can make a difference in our community and in our future.
Get involved with a program that provides career and educational awareness in partnership with organizations that are working directly with under-privileged young women.
- Underwrite the major expenses of the event
- Engage with participants
- Be acknowledged in all event materials and marketing
- Make an impact in the community
- Represent your university, college, or trade school
- Recruiting opportunity with the participants
- Recruiting opportunity with the volunteers with children that are nearing college age
- Have a table at the all-day event
- 10 tables available for 10 different organizations
- Print career manual and career notebook
- Donate food for breakfast, lunch, snack
- Provide clothing for an interview outfit (new or slightly used)
- Provide training courses to participants to further education and professional development